CBV22 - Supersonic Kittens CBV22 - Supersonic Kittens

Great start but I didn't like the end

The end was a bit chaotic for me but great song nonetheless.

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

Sad but hopeful at the same time!

A very peaceful and sorrowful song. It would be nicer with a few more instruments as it progresses and possibly a part that is more, for want of a better word, powerful. Still, I can't believe I haven't downloaded it yet... there you go, done. :)

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

It could really need some more instruments but it guess it's fine this way.

Thanks :)

Blow Me Away {unexpected} Blow Me Away {unexpected}

Nice

A very good song that is well thought out and pretty much perfect. My only critisism is that you should have done a variation of the main melody, just shuffle the notes around a bit.

unexpectedjay responds:

Yeah, that was some improvement I thought about, too, but I just wanted it being linear as it is; I wanted something decent, you know. Thanks for your review and the rating man.

after/Struggle, The - Japillow after/Struggle, The - Japillow

Sounds great

I would love to use this but will probably edit out the first 30 seconds as I don't think I could use it anywhere but great song and an interesting mixture of styles.

Japillow responds:

Thank you for the review!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

yeah

epic age of war music. dude you are awesome

Electric Sunrisee Electric Sunrisee

Cool

Reminds me of the sims crossed with... with... hell I don't know but whatever it its good.

The Sound of Epicness Remix The Sound of Epicness Remix

How I describe this song...

Epicness

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Wow beautiful piece.

I'd love to hear more like this and would love to use them in my youtube videos if that's okay with you (I'll leave a link to here) Actually, I found this because davidr64yt used it. Sounds beautiful and is well tempoed (d/wed?).